This Manitowoc flake ice machine uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that creates less ozone depletion compared to traditional R404 refrigerant.
This ice machine head produces the soft and slow-melting Flake-style ice that is perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use as well as for scooping into drinks. This type of ice provides efficient cooling with a 73 percent ice to water ratio.
The UFP0350A is the 29 1/16" wide undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to produce up to 400 lb of slow-melting Flake-style ice per day with a 60 lb capacity ice storage bin. This ice maker features high-load stainless steel bearings.
The Flake-ice machine is an all-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution with an ice maker and bin in a single unit, designed to deliver ice everywhere you need it, ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses.
This undercounter ice machine is ETL-Sanitation listed, ETL listed in the United States and Canada, CE marked, and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
There is an easy access door on this Flake-ice machine that slides up and out of the way and a standard ice scoop is included. The unit stands firmly on 6" adjustable flange legs. The UFP0350A ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7.5 Amps for the 3/4 HP compressor and it comes with a 6 ft long power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
Manitowoc UFP0350A Features
- 29 1/16" wide undercounter ice machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Ice Production: 400 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Flake-style
- Standard ice scoop included
- High-load stainless steel bearings
- Stainless steel finish
- Ice Bin Storage Capacity: 60 lb
- Easy access door, slides up and out of the way
- 6" adjustable legs
- Power Usage: 4.70 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 12 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7.5 Amps
- 3/4 HP compressor
- 6 ft long power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- CE marked
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Manitowoc UFP0350A Benefits
- Flake-style ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use
- All-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses
Height: 39 33/64"
Width: 29 1/16"
Depth: 27 11/64"
Ice Production: 400 lb/24 hours
Ice Bin Capacity: 60 lb
|Ship Weight||224 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UFP0350A|
|Height||39 33/64 Inches|
|Width||29 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||27 11/64 Inches|
|Condenser Type||Self-Contained Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||400 lb/24 hours|
|Ice Bin Storage Capacity||60 lb|
|Power Usage||4.70 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Compressor HP||3/4 HP|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor