Total Price: $253.22Check items to add to the cart or
The UNF0200A is the 19-11/16" wide undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc that makes up to 213 lb per day of nugget-style ice with an air-cooled, self-contained condenser. There is a 20 lb bin storage capacity on this undercounter ice machine.
The undercounter ice machine operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 10 Amps. The heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet construction on this undercounter ice machine resists corrosion and it stands firmly on 6" legs.
The Manitowoc UNF0200A ice maker is ETL-Sanitation listed, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Manitowoc UNF-0200A Features:
- Stainless steel design
- Easy to use sliding bin door
- Daily Production: 213 pounds
- Nugget Ice Style
- Good for Retailing Beverages
Manitowoc UNF-0200A Benefits:
- Ice storage capacity is maximized due to the patented ice damper
- Strain from the auger is withstood due to the high load capacity of the Heavy duty ball bearings
- Energy and resource savings are delivered due to EnerLogic™
|Ship Weight||157 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UNF0200A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33-11/64” x 19-11/16” x 25-31/32”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||213 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Power Usage||6.65 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice Machines with Bins|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts and 2 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.