The Manitowoc NEO is an undercounter ice machine that has truly revolutionized the ice machine world. It is much improved over previous undercounter ice machines, using 25% less water and 10% less energy in the ice making process when compared to previous undercounter ice machines. The NEO combines some of the technology found in Manitowoc's Indigo ice machines with the compact convenience of Manitowoc undercounter ice machines. The NEO is equipped with a Delay Feature so users can delay ice making for 4, 12, or 24 hours to keep the ice machine dormant while your business is not in operation. The Service Wrench Indicator illuminates in red when your ice machine faces issues, giving you an advance notice when your machine may require service. Even the scoop has been modified to make scooping ice easier and more productive. The UYF0240W makes up to 207 pounds of half dice cubes in a 24 hour period, and the self-contained bin can store up to 90 pounds of ice. The UYF0240W measures 26 inches wide and stands 38.5 inches tall on 6 inch attached legs. As a water cooled ice machine, the UYF0240W will operate quietly and create ice more consistently, but in doing so will waste a great amount of water. This wasteful consumption of water has left the UYF0240W excluded from Energy Star inclusion.
Manitowoc UYF0240W Features:
- Ice Storage: 90 pounds
- Daily yield: 207 pounds
- Undercounter or Stand-Alone unit makes the installation easy
Manitowoc UYF0240W Benefits:
- Uses 10% less energy and 25% less potable water in the ice making process than previous ice machines
- Stored ice is easily accessible due to the EZ Glide door that slides up and out of the way
- Bacteria and slime growth is inhibited by the critical food zone elements and which are infused with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection
- Proper sanitation ensured due to the self cleaning system
- Grease and dust kept from the unit by removable air filter
- Delay Feature lets you set a 4, 12, or 24 hour delay of ice production to save money and keep fresh ice on hand.
- Service Wrench Icon indicates when ice machine may be facing issues so they can be treated quickly
- Storage bin completely removable for easy access to refrigeration components
Left to Right: 26"
Front to Back: 28"
|Ship Weight||159.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UYF0240W|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|24 Hour Production||207 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||90 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38-1/2" x 26" x 28"|
|Power Usage||5.8 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts And Labor On Evaporator
- 5 Years Parts And 3 Years Labor On Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.