Total Price: $1,084.50Check items to add to the cart or
With several options that make it versatile, as well as economical and efficient, the Moffat E32D5 is the answer to all your questions.
The E32D5 features a single-piece porcelain enameled chamber for easy cleaning, with a sturdy and attractive stainless steel exterior. The Safe-Touch door, which holds heat in with a plug-in seal, is hinged on one side and can be easily reversed to the other side of the oven. With large digital displays, knobs are available to adjust the time, temperature, or set one of 20 programmable options.
This model also features Moffat's Moisture Injection mode, which allows the operator to increase the cooking effectiveness of the existing heat because the higher humidity in the compartment transfers the heat more quickly to the item being cooked. The higher humidity means that you can cook with high temperatures without burning or drying out food items. Controlled moisture can be programmed for specific menu items to improve cooking results and hasten times. There are 5 different moisture levels plus a manual injection feature.
A dual speed fan ensures air moves completely throughout the chamber, and you can program when moisture is be injected into the oven. Two halogen lamps allow the user to check on the progress of the products. The E32D5 has the capacity to hold five full size sheet pans.
The E32D5 runs on 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 28 Amps for 5,800 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 27 Amps for 6,500 Watts. Does not include a cordset.
The convection oven is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Moffat E32D5 Features
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity
- 31/3”/ 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 287/8” / 735mm width
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view ¾” / 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Programmable for up to 20 programs
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- High Performance bi-directional reversing fan system
- 1/4 H.P. 300W bi-directional fan motor
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 2” / 50mm dia. 3” / 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 5 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 28 Amps for 5,800 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 27 Amps for 6,500 Watts and does not come with a cordset
Moffat E32D5 Benefits
- Oven can fit 5 full size sheet pans, allowing for multiple items to be cooked simultaneously
- Built-in timer has time count modes, as well as countdown capabilities, alerting you to remove cooked items
- Moisture injection mode ensures meats and poultry won’t be dried out while roasting
- Large digital displays are easy to view and operate
- Oven offers up to 20 programmable choices for cooking options, as well as manual control
- ENERGY STAR certified
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
|Ship Weight||245 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E32D5|
|Exterior Dimension(HxWxD)||28-3/4" x 28-7/8" x 31-7/8"|
|Interior Dimension(HxWxD)||20.25" x 18.25" x 27.5"|
|ENERGY STAR certified||Yes|
|Capacity||5 Full-Size Sheet Pans|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 degrees F|
|Number Of Oven Racks||5|
|Door Type||Safe-Touch Vented Side-Hinged Door|
|Voltage||208V or 220-240V|
|Amps||28 (208V), 27 (220-240V)|
|Watts||5,800 (208V), 6,500 (220-240V)|
|Feet||3" Adjustable Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Parts and Labor on All Components
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.