Scotsman C0630SA-32 30" Air-Cooled 776 LB Small Cube Ice Machine
Scotsman C0630SA Product Details
The Scotsman C0630SA is an air-cooled ice machine cuber head by Scotsman. This head has a width of 30-inches and has been engineered specifically for use in commercial and industrial applications. In an ideal environment, the Scotsman C0630SA can create up to 776 pounds of medium-sized cube ice every 24 hours. Small cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Small cube ice has a high surface area to volume ratio, making it ideal for use in ice buckets and food displays.
The Scotsman C0630SA is part of the elite Scotsman's Prodigy Series line of ice machines. This ice maker is purpose-built to use as little water and energy as possible. While the Scotsman C0630SA is designed to be used primarily with 30-inch ice bins, it can also be paired with larger or smaller bins. The Scotsman C0630SA uses an air-cooled self-contained condenser, which allows it to use less water than other ice machines. The Scotsman C0630SA is made for businesses that have medium to high ice production requirements, such as hotels, nightclubs, and hospitals.
The internals of the Scotsman C0630SA have been engineered to take advantage of Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial technology. AquaArmor incorporates the AgIon antiseptic compound into the inner workings of the machine that come into contact with water or ice during the freezing process. AgIon keeps the proliferation of water-borne pathogens to an absolute minimum, allowing the Scotsman C0630SA to make safe, high-quality ice for your customers, clients, patients, and employees.
Scotsman C0630SA Features
- Produces up to 776 LB of ice per day
- Makes small-size cube ice
- Air-cooled condenser greatly reduces water usage
- Quiet performance
- Quick release service panels allow for easy access to machine internals
Scotsman C0630SA Ice Style
- Creates standard small-sized ice cubes
- Small cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Ideal for use in ice dispensers and food displays
Scotsman C0630SA Benefits
- AutoAlert external indicator lights visually communicate machine status to user
- Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial protection system keeps common water-borne pathogens, such as bacteria, mold, and algae from contaminating ice
- WaterSense® technology flushes water impurities from the machine after every freezing cycle, reducing scale buildup
|Ship Weight||190 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||23" x 30" x 24"|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||776 lb|
|Ice Type||Small Size Cubes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Water Usage||18 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||5.63 kWh/100 lb|