The Scotsman C0630SR/HD30B is a combination unit with the C0630SR Prodigy Plus ice maker on a HD30B iceValet Hotel/Motel ice dispenser.
The C0630SR is a 30" wide self-monitoring Prodigy Plus series cube ice maker that operates with a Remote Condenser and makes Small-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 684 lb per day.
There are intuitive AutoAlert LED indicator lights on this ice maker that indicate the machine's operating status, signaling when it is time to descale, sanitize and more. The ice maker also features antimicrobial protection that guards internal surfaces between cleanings.
The Prodigy Plus machines use a patented WaterSense purge control to automatically reduce scale buildup and a patented Harvest Assist feature that efficiently moves cube ice into the dispenser.
The C0630SR ice maker runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.8 Amps and it requires hardwiring. The unit operates at approximately 12,700 BTU/hr.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, AHRI certified, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
The HD30B is a 30" wide iceValet Hotel/Motel ice dispenser with a 180 lb storage capacity with a stainless front and sides. The dispenser uses a simple push chute for ice dispensing that is easy to use. There are 6" legs included.
There is foam insulation between the wall and the polyethylene liner on this hotel ice dispenser that helps preserve ice supplies for long periods of time.
The iceValet dispenser runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.1 Amps and it has an 11 ft power cord.
The HD30B ice dispenser is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is AHRI certified.
Scotsman C0630SR/HD30B Features
- C0630SR Prodigy Plus ice maker / HD30B iceValet Hotel/Motel ice dispenser combo
- 30" wide
- Remote condenser
- Small-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Ice Production: 684 lb per day
- AutoAlert LED indicator lights on ice machine
- Antimicrobial protection on ice machine
- Ice Machine Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.8 Amps, requires hardwiring
- Dispenser Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.1 Amps, 11 ft power cord
- BTU: approximately 12,700 BTU/hr
- Foam insulated dispenser
- Simple push chute on dispenser
- Ice Dispenser Storage Capacity: 180 lb
- Stainless front and sides
- 6" dispenser legs included
Scotsman C0630SR/HD30B Benefits
- Patented WaterSense purge control automatically reduces scale buildup
- Patented Harvest Assist efficiently moves cube ice into the dispenser
- AutoAlert LED indicator lights displays operating status, signaling when it is time to descale, sanitize and more
- Internal surfaces of ice machine guarded by antimicrobial protection
- Insulated dispenser preserves ice supplies for long periods of time
- Easy to use push chute on dispenser
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- AHRI certified
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 76 1/4"
Depth: 33 1/2"
|Ship Weight||190.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||C0630SR-HD30B|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||684 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||180 Pounds|
|Ice Maker Dimensions(HxWxD)||23" x 30" x 24"|
|Ice Storage Dimensions(HxWxD)||47-1/2" x 30" x 33-1/2"|
- 3 Years Parts and Labor on All Components
- 5 Years Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Years Parts on Compressor and Condenser
Ice Machine Warranty Info