Scotsman C1030SW-32 30" Water-Cooled 996 LB Small Cube Ice Machine
Scotsman C1030SW Product Details
The Scotsman C1030SW is a water-cooled modular ice machine cuber head produced by Scotsman. This cuber is 30-inches in width, and is built for use in commercial and industrial settings. The Scotsman C1030SW is able to yield up to 996 pounds of small cube ice every day. Standard small cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Small cube ice is ideal for cooling beverages and food displays quickly because of its high surface area to volume ratio.
The Scotsman C1030SW is part of Scotsman's Prodigy Series. The Scotsman Prodigy Series line of ice machines are designed specifically to use less water and energy than comparable ice machines. With its 30-inch width, the Scotsman C1030SW cuber head is compatible with a variety of ice bins. The Scotsman C1030SW uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser, which reduces the amount of radiant waste heat from the condenser unit. Applications that require a large amount of ice, such as large restaurants, hospitals, and hotels will find the Scotsman C1030SW more than capable of meeting their ice making requirements.
The Scotsman C1030SW is equipped with Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial technology to ensure the safety of your clients, customers, patients, and employees. AquaArmor infuses the antiseptic compound AgIon into every surface that contacts water and ice during the freezing process. AgIon prevents common water-borne pathogens, such as mold, slime, and algae from growing in your machine, ensuring the ice you use is as safe as possible.
Scotsman C1030SW Features
- Makes up to 996 LB of ice per 24 hour period
- Produces small cube ice
- Water-cooled condenser reduces waste heat radiation
- Maintenance panels are designed to remove easily, giving user faster service access
Scotsman C1030SW Ice Style
- Makes small cube ice
- Standard small cube ice dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Great for soft drinks, ice dispensers, and retail
Scotsman C1030SW Benefits
- Updates on machine status are visually communicated to user via AutoAlert external indicator lights
- Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial protection system eliminates common water-borne pathogens such as algae, mold, and bacteria from machine internals
- WaterSense® technology keeps scale buildup at bay by removing dirty water and mineral deposits from the machine after every freezing cycle
|Ship Weight||235 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29" x 30" x 24"|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||996 lb|
|Ice Type||Small Size Cubes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Water Usage||19.7 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.4 kWh/100 lb|