Scotsman C1848SR-32 48" Remote Air-Cooled 1828 LB Small Cube Ice Machine
Scotsman C1848SR Product Details
The Scotsman C1848SR is a remote air-cooled ice machine cuber head offered by Scotsman. This modular cuber head is 48-inches wide, making it able to meet the needs of commercial and industrial applications. The Scotsman C1848SR can make up to 1828 pounds of small cube ice per day. Industry-standard small cube ice measures 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8". Small cube ice is ideal for cooling beverages rapidly because of its high surface area to volume ratio.
The Scotsman C1848SR is built as part of the Scotsman Prodigy Series. Scotsman's Prodigy Series line of ice machines require less water and energy to operate than the competition. The Scotsman 1848SR is ENERGY STAR certified. The Scotsman C1848SR has a width of 48-inches, allowing it to be paired with a number of different-sized ice bins. The Scotsman C1848SR is equipped with a remote air-cooled condenser, which allows the condenser to be installed outdoors, reducing the amount of noise produced. The Scotsman C1848SR is fully capable of meeting the large ice making demands of businesses such as hotels, cafeterias, and large restaurants.
The Scotsman C1848SR modular ice machine is built with Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial technology. AgIon, an antiseptic compound, has been molded into every water and ice contact surface, which stops the growth of common water-borne pathogens that can cause disease and illness. The Scotsman C1848SR ensures that the ice you serve to your patrons is safe and clean.
Scotsman C1848SR Features
- Maximum production: 1828 LB of ice per day
- Makes small cube ice
- Remote air-cooled condenser allows for outdoor condenser installation, reducing production noise
- Maintenance panels are easily removable, making machine service simpler
- ENERGY STAR certified
Scotsman C1848SR Ice Style
- Standard-sized small cube ice
- Small cube ice measurements: 7/8" x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Ideal for rapid beverage cooling, retail, and ice buckets
Scotsman C1848SR Benefits
- Machine status is easily readable via AutoAlert external indicator lights
- Scotsman's AquaArmor anti-microbial protection system halts the growth of common water-borne pathogens
- WaterSense® technology lessens scale buildup by eliminating impure water and minerals from the machine after every freezing cycle
NOTE: THIS MACHINE REQUIRES CONDENSER FOR C1848xR, MODEL #ERC611-32 (SOLD SEPARATELY)
|Ship Weight||355 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||29" x 48" x 24"|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,828 lb|
|Ice Type||Small Size Cubes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Water Usage||17.9 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4.3 kWh/100 lb|