Scotsman N0622W-1A Water-Cooled 715 LB Nugget Ice Machine
Scotsman N0622W Product Details
The Scotsman N0622W is a modular nugget ice maker from Scotsman. The Scotsman N0622W has a maximum production capacity of 715 LB of nugget ice per day. Nugget ice has become popular in recent years because its soft construction makes it easy for consumers to chew. This ice machine has a self-contained water-cooled condenser that keeps operating temperatures low in even the hottest of settings. The Scotsman N0622W makes enough nugget ice to meet the moderate demands of small restaurants, bars, and medical facilities.
The Scotsman N0622W has several features that help make ownership easy. This ice machine is fitted with a battery of AutoAlert indicator lights that keep the user updated on any changes that may occur in machine status. The Scotsman N0622W is incredibly efficient, consuming up to 15% less energy and 50% less water than cube ice machines of comparable ice production levels. This machine is equipped with quick-detach service panels that give the user clear access to all machine internals for cleaning and maintenance. The Scotsman N0622W produces high-quality nugget ice that is sure to please your customers, patients, or employees.
Scotsman N0622W Features
- Produces a maximum of 715 LB of nugget ice per day
- Water-cooled condenser ensures optimal operating temperatures even in hot climates
- 22-inch width
Scotsman N0622W Ice Type
- Nugget ice is incredibly popular due to its "chew-ability"
- Ideal for blended drinks, dispensers, and medical applications
Scotsman N0622W Benefits
- AutoAlert indicator lights tell user when it's time to perform machine maintenance
- Service panels remove easily for quicker cleaning and service access
- Efficient ice production - uses up to 50% less water and 15% less energy than comparable cube ice makers
|Ship Weight||172 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||23" x 22.9" x 24"|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||715 lb|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lb|
|Water Usage/Condenser||102.0 gal/100 lbs|
|Power Usage||3.8 kWh/100 lb|