Scotsman N0922R-32 Remote Air-Cooled 1044 LB Nugget Ice Machine
Scotsman N0922R Product Details
The Scotsman N0922R is a modular nugget ice maker from Scotsman. The Scotsman N0922R yields a maximum of 1044 LB of nugget ice every 24 hours. Nugget ice has become incredibly popular among consumers due to it being easy to chew. This ice maker is equipped with a remote air-cooled condenser, which allows for outdoor condenser installation to ensure the most efficient ice production possible. The Scotsman N0922R makes enough nugget ice to meet the larger nugget ice demands of restaurants, bars, and hospitals.
The Scotsman N0922R has several features that help make ownership easy. This modular ice machine utilizes AutoAlert indicator lights that inform the user of any issues that may occur during machine operation. The Scotsman N0922R is water and energy efficient, requiring up to 15% less energy and up to 50% less water than cube ice machines of comparable ice production capacities. This machine's side panels are easy to remove, giving the user quicker interior access for machine cleaning and maintenance. The Scotsman N0922R produces high-quality nugget ice that is sure to please your customers, patients, or employees.
Scotsman N0922R Features
- Capable of creating up to 1044 LB of nugget ice per day
- Remote air-cooled condenser ensures efficient cooling via outdoor condenser installation
- 22-inch width
Scotsman N0922R Ice Type
- Nugget ice has become popular because of it's "chew-ability"
- Ideal for blended drinks, dispensers, and medical applications
Scotsman N0922R Benefits
- AutoAlert indicator lights give user visual confirmation of machine status
- Side panels are easy to remove for quicker access to internal machine parts
- Efficient ice production - uses up to 50% less water and 15% less energy than cube ice makers of similar production levels
|Ship Weight||210 lbs.|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||27" x 22.9" x 24"|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,044 lb|
|Ice Type||Nugget Ice|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Water Usage||12 gal/100 lb|
|Power Usage||4 kWh/100 lb|