Total Price: $27,162.99Check items to add to the cart or
There is a self-aligning front panel on this nugget ice machine that provides better access to key internal components and it has a front-located air filter that is easy to remove and replace after cleaning. The nugget ice machine is NSF listed, engineered, and assembled in the USA, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
There is an optional Smart-Board module for additional diagnostic capabilities as well as an optional Vari-Smart ice level control available for this ice maker head.
The Prodigy Plus NS1322R-32 requires hardwiring and it operates at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 17.6 Amps.
The internal surfaces of this nugget ice machine are protected against bacteria, mold, and mildew by AgION Antimicrobial technology.
The ice machine has a durable stainless steel evaporator and auger as well as featuring sealed bearings that are maintenance-free.
The Prodigy Plus machines are known as the world's only self-monitoring ice machine with advanced self-diagnostic AutoAlert LED indicator lights that constantly display operating status and alerts to indicate diagnostic issues.
The 22" wide Prodigy Plus NS1322R-32 nugget ice machine uses a remote-cooled condenser (Scotsman ERC311-32A) to make the soft "Original Chewable" nugget ice up to 1360 lb per day.
"The Original Chewable Ice" produced by these machines was first introduced to the foodservice industry by Scotsman in 1981. The ice form is approximately 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8" in a soft, compacted nugget shape that is fun to crunch, easy to chew, and perfect for fountain beverages or blended drinks.
Prodigy Plus series machines have an industry-exclusive QR code that gives you access to service information, warranty history, connections to cleaning instructions, manuals, parts lists, and more.
Scotsman NS1322R-32 Features
- 22" wide
- Prodigy Plus series, the world's only self-monitoring ice machine
- Ice Type: Soft Nugget ("The Original Chewable Ice" 7/16" x 5/16" x 3/8")
- Condenser Type: Remote (Scotsman ERC311-32A)
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger
- Ice Production: 1360 lb of ice per day
- Sealed bearings
- Front-located air filter
- AutoAlert LED indicator lights
- Stainless steel finish
- Self-aligning front panel
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 17.6 Amps
Scotsman NS1322R-32 Benefits
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
- Industry-exclusive QR code provides quick access to warranty history, service information, parts lists, cleaning instructions, manuals, and more
- Smart-Board module available for additional diagnostic capabilities
- Produces soft "The Original Chewable Ice" that is easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings provide long-lasting performance
- NAFEM Data Protocol compliant
- AgION Antimicrobial technology protection guards internal surfaces against bacteria, mold, and mildew
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF tested and certified
- ISO Certified
- AHRI Certified
Ice Production: 1360 lb/24 hours
|Ship Weight||225 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||NS1322R-32|
|Ice Type||Soft Nugget Style ("The Original Chewable Ice")|
|Ice Machine Series||Prodigy Plus|
|Ice Production||1360 lb/24 hours|
|Condenser Type||Remote Cooled (Scotsman ERC311-32A)|
|Power Usage||3.92 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12.0 Gallons per 100 lb|
|AgIon Antimicrobial Protection||Yes|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Features||QR Code for Service / Warranty / Parts / Manual Info|
|AutoAlert Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Sealed Maintenance-Free Bearings||Yes|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts on Compressor