This nugget ice machine from Scotsman is constructed with a durable stainless steel finish and features the AutoSentry system that constantly monitors the workload on the gearbox and will shut down the ice machine before any problems develop. The ice maker head makes "The Original Chewable Ice" that Scotsman first introduced to the foodservice industry in 1981. The soft, compacted nugget form of ice made by these ice machines are easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages.
The NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine requires a separate, remote condenser and compressor to produce up to 2,185 lb of soft, chewable nugget style ice per day.
There is an electrical conductivity water sensor on the nugget ice machine that eliminates water failures and isn't affected by adverse water conditions. One-piece plastic drain tubes and a plastic drain pan on this ice maker head feature a large outlet to allow water to be quickly channelled away and prevent particle build-up and rust. The ice maker head has a patented double-flight auger that evenly distributes the load and a heavy-duty direct drive gearbox.
The NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase.
Scotsman NME1854RS-32 Features
- Stainless steel finish
- Nugget style ice, "The Original Chewable Ice" from Scotsman
- Requires remote condenser (Scotsman PR2C240-32)
- Makes up to 2,185 lb of ice per day
- AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Patented double-flight auger
- Heavy-duty direct drive gearbox
- Electrical conductivity water sensor
- One-piece plastic drain tubes
- Plastic drain pan
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
Scotsman NME1854RS-32 Benefits
- Nugget ice is easy to chew and fun to crunch
- Workload on the ice machine gearbox is constantly checked by the AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Loads are evenly distributed by patented double-flight auger
- Water failures eliminated by electrical conductivity water sensor
- Revit drawings available
- ISO Certified
- UL listed
- NSF tested and certified
|Ship Weight||425.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||NME1854RS-32|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||2185 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||27" x 42" x 24"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts on Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.