Scotsman UF0915A-1 Features
- Self contained, air-cooled condenser
- Front Air Flow
- Sealed, maintenance-free bearings
- Stainless steel evaporator for maximum durability
- Produces up to 96 LB of flake ice per day
- Stores a maximum of 36 LB of ice
- Slide back bin door allows easy access to ice
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- Only 15 inches wide, able to fit under 40-inch counters
- Meets new US Federal energy efficiency requirements
- Meets US Safe Drinking Act low lead requirements
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Ice scoop and power cord included
- 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- NSF approved, UL listed
- AHRI Certified
- Energy Star Qualified
Scotsman UF0915A-1 Benefits
- Flake ice cools quicker than any other ice type
- Molds easily into any shape
- Perfect for food displays and medical applications
- Delivers steady flow of ice for faster supply recovery
- Front air flow allows for placement in tight spaces
|Ship Weight||108 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UF0915A-1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|24 Hour Production||96 lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Bin Storage Capacity||36 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38” x 15" x 24”|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Energy Star Qualified
This item is Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Manitowoc UFP0200A Undercounter 272 lb Per Day R290 Hydrocarbon Air-Cooled Flake-Style Ice Machine With 50 lb Bin, 115V
Contact us or login for pricing
Why do we do this?
Why do we cross out the price?
Manufactures don't like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 10-12 Weeks
- 3 Years Parts and Labor