Scotsman UN1215A-1 Features
- Self contained, air-cooled condenser
- Front Air Flow
- Sealed, maintenance-free bearings
- Stainless steel evaporator for maximum durability
- Produces up to 119 LB of nugget ice per day
- Stores a maximum of 36 LB of ice
- Slide back bin door allows easy access to ice
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- Only 15 inches wide, able to fit under 40-inch counters
- Meets new US Federal energy efficiency requirements
- Meets US Safe Drinking Act low lead requirements
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Ice scoop and power cord included
- 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- NSF approved, UL listed
- AHRI Certified
- Energy Star qualified
Scotsman UN1215A-1 Benefits
- Nugget ice is chewable and slow-melting
- Perfect for foodservice and medical applications
- Delivers steady flow of ice for faster supply recovery
- Front air flow allows for placement in tight spaces
|Ship Weight||109 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UN1215A-1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|24 Hour Production||119 lbs.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Bin Storage Capacity||36 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38” x 15" x 24”|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Energy Star Qualified
This item is Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Contact us or login for pricing
Why do we do this?
Why do we cross out the price?
Manufactures don't like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 10-12 Weeks