True TPP-44 45" Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
|Shipping Weight||305 lbs.|
|Dimensions||35.75" x 44.5" x 32.25"|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||0|
|Temperature||33 °F - 38°F|
True TPP-44 Product Details
If you are a pizza chef and want a unit that can guarantee you quick efficient pizzas, then the 45'' True TPP-44 is perfect for you. The True TPP-44 has one solid door that swings out and has a12'' recessed handle for quick and easy opening. This unit comes standard with a removable cutting board, a place to keep pots and pans, and a place to keep your pizza toppings. Due to the featured foam-insulated flat lid the freshness of pizza toppings would be locked in while the unit also expels condensation. Because of the stainless steel front, top, sides, as well as a matching aluminum back it is very unlikely for this unit to scratch, dent, stain, or rust. The True TPP-44 comes with two PVC coated wire shelves with chrome plated shelf clips. The interior of the unit features NSF approved white aluminum and 300 series stainless steel floor. One very innovative feature that is part of the True TPP-44 is that this unit has a self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly refrigerant.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Extra-deep 19 1/2" (496 mm), full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated $at lid keeps pan temperatures colder, locks in freshness, and minimizes condensation.
- Refrigerated pan rail comes standard with six ("⁄(size) 12'"L x 6&”W x 6"D (324 mm x 159 mm x 153 mm) NSF approved clear polycarbonate insert pans.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided air$ow to provide uniform temperature in food pan rail and cabinet interior.
- Forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with and listed under ANSI/ NSF-7-1997-6.3.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front removable panel, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. 300 series stainless steel foor with covered corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter stem castors. 36" (915 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal door swings within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 25"L x 27'"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Width||40" - 50"|
|Cubic Feet||10 - 15 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet