True TSSU-48-12 48" Sandwich/Salad Prep Table
|Shipping Weight||310 lbs.|
|Dimensions ( H x W x D)||36.75" x 48.38" x 30.13"|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Drawers||0|
|Temperature||33 °F - 41°F|
True TSSU-48-12 Product Details
The True TSSU-48-12 is good for you if you or your business requires a separate place for salad and sandwich creation. The True TSSU-48-12 is a 48'' sandwich/salad prep table. This mid sized model provides more area for food products along with maintaining a compact footprint. Due to the stainless steel construction the True TSSU-48-12 will hold up to moisture, impact and time while accommodating its like-new shine. There are two solid doors that swing out and are self closing with a 90 degree stay open feature and 12'' recessed door handles. These two cabinet bases are refrigerated as well as insulated. This product come with a thick removable cutting board that sits at the front of the unit, an overhanging design, and an insulated, stainless steel removable cover that keeps pans colder and food fresher. In the interior of the unit there are four adjustable PVC coated wire shelves with chrome plated shelf clips. The True TSSU-48-12 creates a sanitary work environment because of its lid that can be positioned upright and then easily close it over the food portion of the table. A major benefit from this product is the guided air flow system that provides 360 degree circulating air for uniform product temperature.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- 11-3/4" (299 mm) deep 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board. Sanitary, high-density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid(s) and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes standard with 12 (1/6" size) 6. 7/8"L x 6. 1/4”W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area. Also accommodates 6" (153 mm) and 8" (204 mm) deep food pans (supplied by others).
- Countertop pan opening designed to !t varying size pan configurations with available pan divider bars. Varying size pans supplied by others.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided air)ow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7-1997-6.3.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True sandwich/ salad units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door(s) are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
- 5" (127 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set. 36" (915 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 90°stay open feature. Door(s) swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gasket(s) of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21-8/16"L x 16"D (548 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. Two (2) right and two (2) left door shelf dimensions are 21-8/16"L x 16"D (548 mm x 407 mm). Two (2) center door shelf dimensions are 23-1/2"L x 16"D (597 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included
|Width||40" - 50"|
|Cubic Feet||10 - 15 Cu. Ft.|
|1/6 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet