One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 877-900-4423 Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST.
The TWT-60-32F is a stainless steel worktop freezer from True Refrigeration with (2) stainless steel doors and (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves.
The entire cabinet structure and drawer facings on this worktop freezer are insulated with foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane.
This worktop freezer has a self-contained, capillary tube forced-air refrigeration system that holds the temperature at -10 degrees F. The freezer uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP).
The TWT-60-32F worktop freezer is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 5.8 Amps for 1/2 HP and it has a 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
There is a stainless steel top, front and sides on this worktop freezer and a clear-coated aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor. The unit rolls smoothly on 5" diameter stem casters with locks on the front set.
This worktop freezer is made in the USA, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is UL EPH Classified.
True TWT-60-32F Features
- Worktop freezer
- (2) stainless steel doors
- (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves
- Foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel top, front and sides
- Clear coated aluminum interior
- Stainless steel floor
- Forced-air refrigeration system
- Self-contained, capillary tube forced-air refrigeration system
- Temperature: -10 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 5.8 Amps for 1/2 HP
- 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter stem casters with locks on the front set
True TWT-60-32F Benefits
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant and high-density polyurethane insulation which both have zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- UL EPH Classified
- Made in the USA
Height: 33 3/8"
Width: 60 1/4"
Depth: 32 3/8"
|Ship Weight||385.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TWT-60-32F|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Dimensions(HxLxD)||33-3/8" x 60-1/4" x 32-3/8"|
- 3 Years Parts and Labor
- 5 Years Compressor Warranty