Everpure EV9329-44 High Flow CSR Quad 4FC System
This Everpure EV9329-44 High Flow CSR Quad 4FC system One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machines. The new and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria. It reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages. The EverPure EV9329-44 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. It has precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts.
- Everpure EV9329-44 High Flow CSR Quad 4FC System
- Single system solution proied premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machines.
- Extended-life 4FC cartridges feature balanced chemical and mechanical reduction for optimum performance in varying water qualities
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversly affect the taste of beverages
- Proprietary, new and improved Fibredyne II Media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- Increases the overall efficiency of foodservice equipment
- Compact design, with 10" prefilter allows for optimal flow rate and contaminant reduction capacity in ight spaces
- SR-X feeder with SS-XL ScaleStick cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filters are ever exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Note: No Electrical Connection Required
- Note: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Chlorine Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Taste and Odor
- Cyst Reduction
- Turbidity Reduction
- Capacity: 60,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 10.0 gpm
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100ºF (2 - 38ºC)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4" FPT
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar) non shock
- H: 19.5" W: 34.0" D: 6.75"
- Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet