Everpure EV9437-11 High Flow CSR Quad-MC²
This Everpure EV9437-11 High Flow CSR quad-MC2 ystem with LPA has a low pressure alarm signals to notify when cartridges need changing.. The SR-X with SS-IMF cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers. It's durable slim bowl design makes cartridge change outs easy to handle.. The EverPure EV9437-11 filter's sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. It has 4 MC 1/2 micron precoat cartridges. It's Tightly spun EC110 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration.
- High Flow CSR Quad-MC2 Filter Sytem, hi-combination 4 coffee brewers, with low pressure alarm, 4 carbonators & ice maker @ 1200-lb per day, 1EC210 Pre Filter, 4 MC 1/2 micron precoat cartridges, 6.7 gpm, rated capacity 36,000 gallon, 1 SRX scale reduction feeder, water shut-off, pressure gauges, flushing valve.
- Delivers premium quality water for combination applications
- One system provides premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machines
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- Low pressure alarm signals to notify when cartrisges need changing.
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- SR-X with SS-IMF cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- 110v Electrical Connection Required for Low Pressure Alarm
- Cyst Reduction
- Chlorine Reduction
- Micro-pure II
- Particulate Reduction
- Taste and Odor
- Capacity:36,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 6.7 gpm
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 58 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 43 lbs
- Certifications: NSF42 NSF53
- H: 25.69" W: 34.0" D: 6.75"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Manufacturer's Specification Sheet