Total Price: $64.35Check items to add to the cart or
The EV927200 is a great water filter system which is 16.5" high. The QL3-BH² from Everpure supplies clear, fresh, premium grade water for medium capacity coffee brewers and lowers health pollutants such as cysts. There is a 1/2 micron precoat filtration by mechanical means. The EV927200 QL3-BH² comes with 1 BH² Cartridge and a QL3 head with a water shut-off valve.
This QL3-BH² has a 1/4" inlet/outlet with a flow rate of 0.5 GPM, with a temperature range of 35 and 100 degrees F and pressure of 10-125 psi. The QL3-BH² has a 3,000 gallon volume.
Everpure EV927200 Features
- 16.5" high
- 1/2 micron precoat filtration with self-contained scale inhibitor feed
- For medium volume coffee brewers
- 1 BH² Cartridge
- QL3 head with water shut-off valve
- Inlet/outlet connection: 1/4"
- Gallon capacity: 3,000 (6,000 pots)
- Flow rate: 0.5
- Temperature range: 35-100 degrees F
- Pressure: 10-125 psi
Everpure EV927200 Benefits
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality water for coffee applications
- Reduces health contaminants such as cysts
|Ship Weight||4 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||EV927200|
|Dimensions (HxD)||16.5" x 4"|
|Maximum Flow||0.5 GPM|
|Working Pressure||10-125 PSI|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
5 Year Limited Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.