Total Price: $629.99Check items to add to the cart or
The 3M CARTPAK DP190 is a replacement cartridge kit, designed for the DP190 Dual Port water filtration system. This be used for multiple applications including cold beverages, ice or coffee. Included in this kit are 1 HF90 cartridge and 1 HF8-S cartridge.
In addition to reducing chlorine taste and odor, the cartridges will reduce cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction to 0.2 micron and at a flow rate of up to 5 GPM. Capacity is 54,000 gallons. These cartridges help protect your equipment by reducing bacteria and chlorine to improve your water quality.
The CARTPAK DP190 contains a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated design. The product Contains a maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C) and a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa).
3M CARTPAK DP190 Features
- Includes 1 HF90 cartridge and 1 HF8-S cartridge
- 3M Product Number: 5613801
- Chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction with a scale inhibitor
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated design
- For DP190 Dual Port water filtration system
- Capacity: 54,000 gallons
- Service flow rate: 5 GPM
- Micron rating: 0.2
- Maximum operating temperature: 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
3M CARTPAK DP190 Benefits
- Helps protect your equipment, as well as reducing bacteria and chlorine to improve your water quality
|Ship Weight||5 lb|
|Model Number||CARTPAK DP190|
|Manufacturer Part #||CARTPAK DP190|
|3M Product Number||5613801|
|Cartridge Type||Sanitary Quick Change (SQC)|
|Kit Contents||1 HF90 And 1 HF8-S Cartridge|
|Compatibility||DP190 Dual Port Water Filtration System|
|Filter Type||Scale, Cyst, Bacteria, Sediment, Chlorine Taste And Odor|
|Micron Rating||0.2 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||5 GPM|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100 Degrees F (37.8 Degrees C)|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Limited Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.