The 3M CFSCB10 is a 9 3/4" high, 2 1/2" diameter drop-in style replacement cartridge, designed for CFSTSD-H housings. This product provides particulate and chlorine taste/odor reduction, and also helps prevent equipment damage. This drop-in style cartridge has a 2 GPM flow rate, accompanied by a 10.0 micron rating.
This replacement cartridge contains a maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C), along with a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa). NSF listed.
3M CFSCB10 Features
- Drop-in style replacement cartridge
- 3M Product Number: 5612604
- Particulate, chlorine taste and odor reduction
- 9 3/4" high, 2 1/2" diameter
- For CFSTSD-H housings
- Service flow rate: 2 GPM
- Micron rating: 10.0
- Maximum operating temperature: 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
3M CFSCB10 Benefits
- Helps prevent equipment damage and unappealing product
Height: 9 3/4"
Diameter: 2 1/2"
|Ship Weight||5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CFSCB10|
|3M Product Number||5612604|
|Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Filter Type||Sediment, Chlorine Taste And Odor|
|Micron Rating||10.0 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||2 GPM|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100 Degrees F (37.8 Degrees C)|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Limited Warranty
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.