Total Price: $7.96Check items to add to the cart or
The Everpure EV977133 High Flow CSR Triple-7CLM+ fountain filtration system for chloramines depletion is 25.32" high. This fountain filtration system supplies big grade water for big move fountain machines like fountain dispenser, coffee makers and ice machines.
A specialized carbon formulation maximizes the volume of activated carbon to supply a combination of optimal chloramines reduction with improved product life in a single cartridge. The EV977133 is tested and guaranteed by NSF International in oppostion to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the depletion of chloramines, chlorine flavor and smell.
The EV977133 functions at a moving figure of 5.01 / 4.00 / 3.00 GPM and has a volume of 22,500 gallons @ 5.01 GPM, 28,500 gallons @ 4.00 GPM and 37,800 gallons @ 3.00 GPM. There is a 20" prefilter which lowers dirt and particulate.
The Everpure EV977133 is NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certified.
Everpure EV977133 Features
- Reduces chloramines, chlorine and chemical taste and odor, and particulate reduction
- 20" prefilter head
- Micron rating: 5
- Flow Rate: 5.01 / 4.00 / 3.00 GPM
- Gallon capacity: 22,500 gallons @ 5.01 GPM, 28,500 gallons @ 4.00 GPM, 37,800 gallons @ 3.00 GPM
- Pressure requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100 degrees F (2-38 degrees C)
Everpure EV977133 Benefits
- Provides high quality water for high flow fountain applications such as fountain dispensers, coffee makers and ice machines
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 compliant for the reduction of chloramines, chlorine and chemical taste and odor
- Meets Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) Base Filtration Water Treatment Standards requirements
|Ship Weight||35 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||EV977133|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||25.32" x 29.78" x 6.9"|
|Filter Type||Chloramines Reduction, Chlorine Taste And Odor Reduction, Particulate Reduction|
|Flow Rate||5.01 / 4.00 / 3.00 GPM|
|Capacity||22,500 gallons @ 5.01 GPM, 28,500 gallons @ 4.00 GPM, 37,800 gallons @ 3.00 GPM|
|Pressure Requirements||10-125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)|
|Maximum Temperature||35-100 degrees F (2-38 degrees C)|
|NSF/ANSI Standard 42||Yes|
|Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) Base Filtration Water Treatment Standards||Yes|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
5 Year Limited (Excludes Replaceable Elements)
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.