The HCD-500B is a 30" wide, stainless steel ice bagging system from Hoshizaki with 647 lb ice capacity storage and it includes a 48" heavy duty paddle. The ice bagging system operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 8.4 Amps.
The Hoshizaki HCD-500B ice bagging system is ETL listed.
Hoshizaki HCD-500B Features:
- Ice Bagging System
- Ice Storage Capacity of 647 lb Capacity
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Safety Overload Lighted Reset Button
- Heavy Duty Ice Paddle Included
- Front Ice Shovel Door
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Bag Shelf
- Superior Seamless Poly liner Unlike Competitor Units
- Stainless Steel Auger & Agitator
- 48" Heavy Duty Ice Paddle Shipped w/ Every Dispenser
- Safety Interlock Door Switch Prevents Operations When Door Is Open
- 24V Foot Activated Pedal
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 52-1/2"
|Ship Weight||510 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HCD-500B|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||71" x 30” x 52-1/2”|
|Bin Storage Capacity||647 Lbs.|
|Output||120 Lbs. Per Minute|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- Contact For Warranty Information
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.