This is an energy efficient, dedicated condensing unit, specifically made for Scotsman’s Prodigy Plus Eclipse ice machines. These air-cooled, remote condensing units from Scotsman operate quietly, so they would be ideal for dining and working environments. The condensing unit is designed to take power directly by the ice machine it is connected to, maximizing ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine. Installation and service is made easy by the one-piece design on this remote condensing unit .
The ECC1200-32 runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 17.8 amps. It can even be used outdoors, with a temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees F.
Scotsman ECC1200-32 Features
- Dedicated condensing unit for Prodigy Plus Eclipse ice machines
- Air-cooled remote unit
- One-piece design
- Operates in outdoor temperature range between -20 to 120 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 17.8 amps
Scotsman ECC1200-32 Benefits
- Energy efficient components save money
- Quiet operation makes them ideal for dining and working environments
- Maximizes ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine
- ISO Certified
- UL listed
|Ship Weight||310.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ECC1200-32|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||39-3/4" x 39-1/8" x 32-1/16"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
3 Years Parts and Labor on Condenser
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.