This remote condensing unit is designed especially for Scotsman ice machines. These remote condensing units feature both thermally protected fan motors and PVC coated steel fan guards. They also include direct drive fan blades, as well as standard Aeroquip fittings.
This condensing unit from Scotsman is designed to take power directly by the ice machine it is connected to, maximizing ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine. The galvanized steel finish can resists corrosion, which will extend the life of the condensing unit. There are a plethora of pre-charged, insulated, refrigerant line sets from which to choose for this remote condensing unit. Sizes included 10 ft, 25 ft, 40 ft and 75 ft lines. In addition, this unit comes with adjustable height legs (12", 18" and 24").
The PR2C240-32 includes a double circuit, meant for double unit installations. It runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 1.9 amps. It can even be used outdoors, with a temperature range from -20 to 120 degrees F.
Scotsman PR2C240-32 Features
- Remote condensing unit designed for Scotsman ice machines
- Double circuit for double unit installations
- Galvanized steel finish
- Thermally protected fan motors
- PVC coated steel fan guards
- Direct drive fan blades
- Aeroquip fittings
- Operates in outdoor temperature range between -20 to 120 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 1.9 amps
- Adjustable height legs (12", 18" and 24")
Scotsman PR2C240-32 Benefits
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel finish
- Quiet operation makes them ideal for dining and working environments
- Maximizes ice production by driving heat away from the ice machine
- Refrigerant line sets available for this remote condensing unit in 10 ft, 25 ft, 40 ft and 75 ft lines
- ISO Certified
- UL listed
|Ship Weight||135.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||PR2C240-32|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||-20° - 120° F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||34-5/8" x 29-1/2" x 37-3/4"|
Manufactures don’t like when we sell below a certain price. In order to provide you with the best price we ask you to contact our sales team or follow the instructions below. Our phone number is 877-900-4423!
Contact us or login for pricing
3 Years Parts & Labor on All Components