High-quality coffee or tea starts with high-quality water. The 3M BREW120-MS is a single-cartridge water filtration. This product is designed for standard water applications to reduce sediment as well as chlorine taste and odor to improve the appearance, consistency, and taste of your coffee or tea. The water filtration system also reduces abrasive hard particles, preventing clogs on spray heads. A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor on the water filtration system will reduce calcium and magnesium formation on heating coils.
These water filtration systems use a patented valve-in-head design that makes cartridge change-outs simple. They can shut off and vent water simultaneously. The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC), which minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination while changing cartridges. The 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow for direct or easily adjustable connections to plumbing lines.
The BREW120-MS has a 9,000 gallon capacity (34,000 liters). The flow rate can go up to 1.5 gallons per minute (5.7 liters per minute). The water filtration system has a 1.0-micron rating and includes a NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS).
3M BREW120-MS Features
- Application: Standard water
- System includes: head assembly with integral mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter
- Carbon block filtration medium
- Valve-In-Head water filter system
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Proprietary slow release scale inhibitor
- Automatic internal 1/4 turn shut-off valve
- Port for optional downstream pressure gauge
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons (34,000 liters)
- Flow rate: up to 1.5 gallons per minute (5.7 liters per minute)
- Micron rating: 0.5
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Filter cartridges: O-ring seal type
- Replacement cartridge: HF20-MS (3M part number 56151-09)
- Case quantity: 6
3M BREW120-MS Benefits
- Designed to reduce cyst and sediment as well as chlorine taste and odor
- NSF Certified to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- Slow release scale inhibitor reduces calcium and magnesium formation on heating coils
- NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) included
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||3 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||BREW120-MS|
|Service Flow Rate||1.5 GPM|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Against Manufacturer Defect
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.