The 3M TFS450-RO Reverse Osmosis water filtration system is designed for conditions with high TDS (total dissolved solids) or hardness. This consistently provides high quality water for hot beverages like coffee and espresso. The water system includes built-in pressure gauges, as well as an in-line product-water TDS meter for monitoring. The TFS450-RO has a 0.005 micron rating.
Utilizing a unique design, the water filtration system allows filtered water to be blended with reverse osmosis water, adjusting beverage quality and production volumes for up to 600 gallons a day. A fully adjustable TDS blending valve (with lock) allows you to control up to 90% TDS (total dissolved solids) reduction.
Included are a Pumping Module and a Membrane Module. The water filtration system is also mountable, using a powder-coated rust-resistant bracket design. An installation kit is available for this water filtration system (3M TFS450INSTALLKIT), found on IceMachinesPlus.com.
3M TFS450-RO Features
- Pumping Module included with 3/8" NPT female connections, 1/2" NPT bushings
- Membrane Module included with 1/2" NPT female inlet/outlet connections
- On-line TDS monitoring and pressure gauges are included
- Adjustable TDS blending valve with lock
- Mountable system with a powder-coated rust-resistant bracket design
- Capacity: up to 600 gallons per day (with blending)
- Micron rating: 0.005
- Maximum inlet water pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa) with inlet water up to 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Installation kit available: 3M TFS450INSTALLKIT
3M TFS450-RO Benefits
- Provides consistent Recipe Quality Water for coffee and espresso brewing
- TDS (total dissolved solids) levels are adjustable for up to 90% TDS reduction
Height: 25-1/8" with HF9X, 18-1/16" with HF6X, 15-1/16" with HF4X
|Ship Weight||31.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TFS450-RO|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||600 GPD|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Against Manufacturer Defect
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.