The 3M HF160-CLS is a single cartridge water filtration system within the High Flow series. This product includes a built-in scale inhibitor that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale. This is specifically designed to reduce the overall impact of particulates, chloramines, cyst, bacteria, and chlorine taste/odor.
The cartridges utilize the revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media. The cartridge design is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) type that minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination while replacing cartridges. The 1/2" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow for direct or easily adjustable connections to plumbing lines.
The water filtration system has a 4,700 gallon capacity (17,790 liters), with a flow rate up to 2.2 gallons per minute (8.3 liters per minute) and a 0.2 micron rating.
3M HF160-CLS Features
- Reduces bacteria, cyst, sediment, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces calcium and magnesium precipitate
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Capacity: 4,700 gallons (17,790 liters)
- Flow rate: up to 2.2 gallons per minute (8.3 liters per minute)
- Micron rating: 0.2
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 1/2" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Replacement cartridge: HF60-CLS (3M part number 56259-02)
3M HF160-CLS Benefits
- Designed to provide high quality water for commercial foodservice applications and prevent scale
- NSF Standard 53 cyst reduction
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||5.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HF160-CLS|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Maximum Temperature||100° F|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||15-7/8" x 4-3/8"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
1 Year Against Manufacturer Defect
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.