The E-PO-22 is a 26" wide stainless steel stackable pizza oven from Empura that is ideal for kitchens with a limited amount of space.
The deck of this pizza oven in 22" wide and there are 2 removable ceramic hearth baking shelves with 3 1/4" deck height. The oven operates between 284 to 680 degrees F and it has a 15 minute continuous timer.
The E-PO-22 bar pizza oven is an electric unit that runs on 240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 3600 Watts and it has a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
The pizza oven is NSF listed and CE listed.
Empura E-PO-22 Features
- Stackable pizza oven
- Stainless steel
- 22" wide deck
- 2 removable ceramic hearth baking shelves with 3 1/4" deck height
- Temperature range: 284 to 680 degrees F
- 15 minute continuous timer
- Electrical specifications: 240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 3600 Watts
- 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Empura E-PO-22 Benefits
- Ideal for kitchens with a limited amount of space
- NSF listed
- CE listed
|Ship Weight||178 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-PO-22|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||9.5"x 22.25"x 21.75"|
|Temperature Range||284 - 680 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Power Cord||6 ft|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty