Ice-O-Matic Elevation CIM1136HR 30" Remote Air-Cooled Half Cube 968 lb Ice Machine Head - 208-230V
Total Price: $2,139.00Check items to add to the cart or
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HR Features
- Stainless Steel Exterior construction
- Durable, Nickel Plating on Evaporator
- Corrosion Resistant
- Built in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Dishwasher safe, Plastic Food Zone Parts snap in and out for easy cleaning
- Produces up to 968 LB / 24 hours
- Produces Half Cube ice
- Remote Air-cooled Condenser
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Universal Smart Harness control board for easy install, diagnostics, and servicing
- 208-230 Volt, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical
- 20 PSIG minimum water pressure for operation
Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HR Benefits
- Energy Efficient - Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy regulations
- Easy to Clean, BPA-Free plastic components are recyclable
- Simple One-Touch controls for cleaning and descaling promotes Sanitary Conditions
Note: Requires RCA-2061 Remote Condenser Unit for operation
|Ship Weight||235.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM1136HR|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Condenser Type||Remote Air-Cooled|
|24 Hour Production||968 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.9” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||19.0 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||5.0 kWH|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Contact us or login for pricing
Buy on credit
Contiguous U.S. Only
Typically Ships in 10-12 Weeks
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor and Evaporator