The IND-C208V is a single manual control countertop induction range / cooker from Empura with a ceramic glass top in a heavy-duty stainless steel frame.
Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops and this countertop induction range can cook at temperatures up to 464 degrees F. The induction cooker has manual controls, a safety overheating sensor and a self-checking auto shutoff feature.
The Empura IND-C208V induction cooker runs at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.4 Amps for 3000 Watts and it includes a power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This induction cooker is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, ETL Sanitation listed, and it is approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Empura IND-C208V Features
- Manual control induction range
- Ceramic glass top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame
- Maximum temperature: 464 degrees F
- Safety overheating sensor
- Self-checking auto shutoff feature
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 14.4 Amps for 3000 Watts
- Includes power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Empura IND-C208V Benefits
- Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Height: 4 1/4"
|Ship Weight||30 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||IND-C208V|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color(s)||Silver and Black|
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Max Temperature||464 Degrees F|