The IND-E120V is a single electronic countertop induction range / cooker from Empura with a ceramic glass top in a heavy-duty stainless steel frame.
Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops and this induction range can cook at temperatures up to 460 degrees F. The induction cooker has digital controls, a self-checking auto shutoff feature, a safety overheating sensor, and an adjustable 170 minute timer.
The Empura IND-E120V electronic countertop induction range runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 1800 Watts and it includes a power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This countertop induction cooker is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, ETL Sanitation listed, and it is approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Empura IND-E120V Features
- Electronic countertop induction range
- Ceramic glass top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame
- Maximum temperature: 460 degrees F
- Digital controls
- Adjustable 170 minute timer
- Safety overheating sensor
- Self-checking auto-shutoff feature
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 15 Amps for 1800 Watts
- Includes power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Empura IND-E120V Benefits
- Induction cookers are safer and provide faster heat time than traditional cooktops
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Width: 12 5/8"
|Ship Weight||42 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||IND-E120V|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color(s)||Silver and Black|
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Max Temperature||460 Degrees F|