The KM-1301SAJ3 is an air-cooled cube-style ice maker. This machine alone can make up to 1,427 pounds of individual crescent cube ice. The KM-1301SAJ3 is made out of corrosion-resistant and durable stainless steel. These machines are considered stackable crescent cubers. You can stack up to two KM-1301's and can produce up to 2,854 pounds of ice in the same floor space. This cuber is equipped with the H-GUARD antimicrobial protection system, which restrains the build-up of bacteria and slime. Additionally, with Hoshizaki's CycleSaver® technology, it can reduce the length of production cycles by up to half for further energy savings.
Hoshizaki KM-1301SAJ3 Features:
- Stackable Crescent Cuber
- Up To 1,427 Lbs Of Ice Production/24 Hours
- Durable Stainless Steel
- Crescent Cube Ice Style
- Air-Cooled Self Contained Condenser
- Electrical: 208-230V / 60 Hertz / 3-Phase
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Protected By H-Guard Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- CycleSaver® Design
- EverCheck® Alert System
- Stackable For Up To 2,854 Lbs Of Ice Production In The Same Floor Space
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 27-3/8"
|Ship Weight||338 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||KM-1301SAJ3|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||27-3/8” x 48” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,427 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Power Usage||3.95 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||15.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Ice Machine
- 5 Year Parts & Labor On Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.