The CIM1446FA is an Elevation Series 48 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that operates with an Air-Cooled Condenser and makes Full-Size cubes (7/8" high x 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 1560 lb per day.
The Elevation Series ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required.
The CIM1446FA ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 19.2 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
Ice-O-Matic CIM1446FA Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 48 1/4" wide
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- Ice Production: 1560 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Full-Size cubes (7/8" high x 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 19.2 Amps
- Hardwiring required
Ice-O-Matic CIM1446FA Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||310.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM1446FA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||1560 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||26.8" x 48.25" x 24.25"|
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor And Evaporator