Total Price: $372.00
The CIM0530HA is an Elevation Series 30 1/4" wide modular cube ice maker from Ice-O-Matic that is Air-Cooled and makes Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep) at approximately 561 lb per day.
There are simple, one-touch controls on this ice maker for sanitation and descaling and a smart LED light to indicate the machine status and to indicate when cleaning is required. The ice maker features snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components.
This ice maker has a self-contained condenser that uses R404A refrigerant. The unit operates at approximately 6,252 BTU/hr.
The CIM0530HA ice maker is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 17.8 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
The Elevation Series ice maker features built-in Agion antimicrobial protection and it exceeds the new 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations.
This ice maker is made in the USA, NSF listed, UL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is CE listed.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA Features
- Elevation Series modular cube ice maker
- 30 1/4" wide
- Ice Production: 561 lb per 24 hours
- Cube Type: Half-Size cubes (7/8" high x 3/8" wide x 7/8" deep)
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitation and descaling
- Smart LED light
- Snap-in, snap-out BPA-free dishwasher-safe components
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 17.8 Amps
- Hardwiring required
- BTU: 6,252 BTU/hr
Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA Benefits
- Built-in Agion antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and indicates when cleaning is required
- Exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) regulations
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 21 1/4"
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
|Ship Weight||155.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CIM0530HA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||530 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||21.25” x 30.25” x 24.25"|
|Ice Water Usage / 100 LB Ice||19.9 Gallons|
|kWH used / 100 LB Ice||5.87 kWH|
- 3 Years Parts And Labor On Ice Machine Components
- 5 Years Parts On Compressor and Evaporator