The Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ is an air cooled ice machine that produces 442 pounds of crescent ice in a 24 hour period under optimal air and water temperature conditions (70 degrees Fahrenheit air temp, 50 degrees Fahrenheit water temp). The KML-500MAJ ice maker measures 30 inches wide and the cabinet is constructed from durable stainless steel. This Hoshizaki ice machine model incorporates the EverCheck System which constantly monitors the ice machine, and provides audible alerts when problems or issues arise. Hoshizaki's CycleSaver design allows the ice machine to produce more ice per cycle than similar sized ice machines from competitors. The KML-500MAJ also features a stainless steel evaporator plate, which greatly extends the life expectancy of the evaporator. Note that the Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ will require an ice storage bin or ice dispenser to store the ice it produces.
Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ Features:
- Low Profile Modular Crescent Cuber Head
- Up To 442 LB Ice Production/24 Hours
- Air-Cooled Self Contained Condenser
- Crescent Cube Style Ice
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/1-Phase
- Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
- Protected By H-GUARD Antimicrobial Agent
- CycleSaver® Design
- EverCheck® Alert System
- CFC/HFC-Free Foam Insulation
- R-404A Refrigerant
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
|Ship Weight||185 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||KML-500MAJ|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||22” x 30” x 27-3/8”|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||442 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Power Usage||5.55 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Year Parts & Labor On Entire Ice Machine
- 5 Year Parts & Labor On Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts On Compressor & Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.