This modular flake ice machine from Scotsman is constructed in durable stainless steel and features the AutoSentry system that constantly monitors the workload on the gearbox and will shut down the ice maker head before any problems develop.
The FME2404RLS-32 model of ice maker head requires a separate, remote low side condenser and compressor to produce up to 2,365 lb of soft, chewable flake style ice per day. Flake ice is a soft, slow-melting form of ice that is perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use in hospitals and care facilities.
An electrical conductivity water sensor on the ice machine that eliminates water failures and isn't affected by adverse water conditions. One-piece plastic drain tubes and a plastic drain pan on this ice maker head feature a large outlet to allow water to be quickly channelled away and prevent particle build-up and rust. The ice machine has a patented double-flight auger that evenly distributes the load and a heavy-duty direct drive gearbox.
The FME2404RLS-32 flake ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase.
Scotsman FME2404RLS-32 Features
- Stainless steel finish
- Flake style ice
- Remote low side condenser and compressor required
- Makes up to 2,365 lb of ice per day
- AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Patented double-flight auger
- Heavy-duty direct drive gearbox
- Electrical conductivity water sensor
- One-piece plastic drain tubes
- Plastic drain pan
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
Scotsman FME2404RLS-32 Benefits
- Flake ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use
- Workload on the ice machine gearbox is constantly checked by the AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Loads are evenly distributed by patented double-flight auger
- Water failures eliminated by electrical conductivity water sensor
- ISO Certified
- Revit drawings available
- UL listed
- NSF tested and certified
|Ship Weight||255.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||FME2404RLS-32|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||2365 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||27" x 42" x 24"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 3 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts on Compressor
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.