The Manitowoc NEO UYF0310W is an undercounter ice machine is a big improvement over previous undercounter ice machines, using 25% less water and 10% less energy in the ice making process when compared to previous undercounter ice machines. The NEO combines some of the technology found in Manitowoc's Indigo ice machines with the compact convenience of Manitowoc undercounter ice machines. The NEO is equipped with a Delay Feature so users can delay ice making for 4, 12, or 24 hours to keep the ice machine dormant while your business is not in operation. The Service Wrench Indicator illuminates in red when your ice machine faces issues, giving you an advance notice when your machine may require service. Even the scoop has been modified to make scooping ice easier and more productive. The UYF0310W makes up to 293 pounds of half dice cubes in a 24 hour period, and the self-contained bin can store up to 100 pounds of ice. The UYF0310W measures 26 inches wide and stands 38.5 inches tall on 6 inch attached legs. As a water-cooled ice machine, the UYF0310W will operate quietly and create ice more consistently, but in doing so will waste a great amount of water, up to 179 gallons of water per 100 pounds of ice produced. This wasteful consumption of water has left the UYF0310W excluded from Energy Star inclusion.
Manitowoc UYF0310W Features:
- Daily Ice Production: 293 pounds
- Ice Storage: 100 pounds
- Undercounter or Stand-Alone unit makes the installation easy
Manitowoc UYF0310W Benefits:
- Uses 10% less energy and 25% less potable water in the ice making process than previous ice machines
- Stored ice is easily accessible due to the EZ Glide door that slides up and out of the way
- Bacteria and slime growth is inhibited by the critical food zone elements and which are infused with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection
- Proper sanitation ensured due to the self cleaning system
- Grease and dust kept from the unit by removable air filter
- Delay Feature lets you set a 4, 12, or 24 hour delay of ice production to save money and keep fresh ice on hand.
- Service Wrench Icon indicates when ice machine may be facing issues so they can be treated quickly
- Storage bin completely removable for easy access to refrigeration components
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 28"
|Ship Weight||211.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||UYF0310W|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|24 Hour Production||293 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||100 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||38-1/2" x 30" x 28"|
|Power Usage||5.5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||15.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Contact us or login for pricing
- 3 Year Parts and Labor on the Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts, 3 Year Labor on Compressor