The Scotsman CU50GA-1 - 65 LB Self-Contained Undercounter Ice Machine is the ideal for restaurants, cafes, break rooms or even outdoor bars. This model has the ability to produce an impressive 65 lb. of ice per day, as well as efficiently store 26 lb. of ice. This undercounter ice machine also comes with a water quality sensor, which can be easily set up through the control panel, and detects hard water conditions as well as purging mineral laden water with every cycle. This process not only extends the time in between cleanings but also ensures the best tasting ice possible. With the CU50GA-1 ice machine, you will never have to worry about your restaurant receiving unpleasant reviews complaining that "the water tastes weird". Instead, your customers will happily be enjoying uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice that won't dilute the flavor of drinks.
The cabinet width is a convenient 15 inches to fit wherever you need it to be to maximize space in a busy kitchen or bar. This model is UL approved, so go ahead and put it in your outdoor bar and keep the ice cold drinks coming.
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Features
- Produces up to 65 LB of Gourmet Ice / 24 hours
- Self-contained air-cooled condenser
- Built In Storage Bin holds up to 26 LB of Ice
- 115 Volt/60Hz/1-phase electrical
- Comes with power cord for quick install
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Uses R-134A Refrigerant
- 34-3/8" High
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Ice Style
- Produces Crystal Clear Gourmet cube ice
- Gourmet cube ice measurements: 1" x 1-1/8" x 1-3/4"
- Long-Lasting Ice is perfect for bar beverages, mixed drinks
- This model does NOT come with built-in drain pump
- Model requires gravity drain at installation locations
|Ship Weight||112.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||CU50GA-1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|24 Hour Production||65 Pounds|
|Ice Storage Capacity||26 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||34-3/8" x 14-7/8" x 22"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- 1 Years Parts and Labor On All Components
- 5 Years Parts on Compressor and Condenser
Download Product ResourcesClick to View Spec
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software.